The SéQCure team is delighted to announce a cybersecurity day dedicated to young people. This key initiative aims to raise awareness and introduce young people to the importance and scope of cybersecurity, while providing a fun and informative introduction to this exciting field. It also aims to inspire and train the next generation of cybersecurity professionals.
The very first edition of the youth initiative will take place on February 26, 2024. Cybersecurity activities will be presented to 200 senior high school students.
- Un hacker dans la tête - The psychology of a hacker
- Threat hunters - CTI and the Dark Web
- In the shoes of an ethical hacker - being a pentester in 2024
- CyberBully - the underbelly of cyberbullying + OSINT mini-workshop
- I’m not who you think I am - deep fakes in 2024
**Hackers Without Borders